View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 08:55 PM   #10
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

I wouldn't even worry about it - and I'd be thankful that he got such good care while you were gone.

Your puppy just made a new friend - be happy about that.

Of course, he still loves you (and probably loves you best) - but puppies are like little children - sometimes they just take us for granted because we are "always there." So - to vist a new home and stay with new people and get a lot of attention must be a lot of fun for a little pup.

I notice a lot of posts where people seem "a little jealous" about their Yorkies showing affection to other people --- even other members of the family.

I feel just the opposite. If my Yorkie takes to other people, I'm happy he does it - and, of course, the other people love it.

When I'm outside with my little dog - the neighbors are on the top of his list to visit, kiss, and play with -- not me. And don't you think they love that. I am so happy that he's that way. He makes good friends wherever he goes.

And - I've always said that he "would go home with anyone." But, I'm not going to let him do that. He's mine mine mine!!!

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!