Thread: Raven Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 07:41 PM   #6
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshaw
He is beautiful and I have only seen one other dark yorkie, but not as dark as Dinky. I love his color; it is stunning.

Don’t give up on the bow, Dennis would not wear one till he was about 10 months old, now he appreciates it. He knows that he not only looks beautiful, but it keeps the hair out of his eyes.

Thanks so much. We think he is stunning too! I've been so tempted to cut his beautiful hair but I can't bring myself to do it. I keep hoping someday he will let the bow there so we can see his face.

I've seen pictures of several dark yorkies but none were close to being as dark as Dinky. This week I meet with a local breeder. She brought one of her girls. She is dark but with more gold above her eyes and just the right size for Dink. We both were excited about the possibility of breeding the two together. She couldn't believe how light Gizmo, the daddy, is. He is so much lighter than in the pictures on my website. Mom Sassy is dark but her head and legs are definitely a dark tan. I guess once we breed Dinky it will be just as amazing to see a light pup from him as it was to see such dark puppies from Gizmo.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!