View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 05:44 AM   #2
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiepatutie627
My mom was on her way down to Arizona and stopped at a gas station and a trucker yelled out to my cousin that's one ugly f*****g dog and my cousin said what and the man repeated himself and said it again so my cousin just didn't do anything about it!! Then the guy proceeded to come up to my mother's car and repeat himself to my mom! Then the man said that is one ugly yorkie the man proceeded to tell my mom that he bought a TOY yorkie for one thousand dollars and that people have offered him three thousand dollars for this dog! And so my mom told him that there is no such thing as a TOY yorkie that there is one kind of yorkie and only one and that's a yorkie the man just kept saying yeah hugh and then finally my mom told the man that she and I have been studying this breed for years and that they say that the dog is a toy because they just want to jack the prices up because the dog either has a disease someone in it's bloodline has a disease or the dog is less immune to the disease! I might be the only one to say this but I think that yorkie's should belong to certain people who know or want to know more about the breed and how to better their dog and I don't think that this man was one of those special people! I think that everyone on here is special because they found yorkietalk so that they could learn more about their dog and the Yorkshire Terrier breed and I want to thank everyone for being so kind to do that!
What a jerk. I agree that people should do research before buying any dog. Unfortunately, that always doesn't happen. I, too, am SO happy I found YorkieTalk! I cannot even begin to explain how much I have learned from this site. I also want to thank everyone that is here for making this site what it is! There are so many knowledgeable people, and I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge!
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!