View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 06:38 PM   #2
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I have lots of people in my family that are hard to shop for, so here's what I do...

We have a great bread store around here called Great Harvest Bread - they do gift boxes and baskets (or I make my own box/basket). Do you have something like that? They have breads and jellies and pancake mixes and all sorts of stuff. I tend to use them when I need gifts for people who have everything. Food is always good!

Also one of the local chambers of commerce has gift certificates. It's like getting a mall gift certificate but it's for over 100 places, anyone who belongs to the chamber of commerce in the town. So you can use it at restaurants or boutiques or wherever. And they are the old fashioned "certificates" that get filled out so it's more unique and personal than a gift card.

If you don't have something like that, maybe Starbucks or something? You could do something creative like buy a travel mug and put the card inside and wrap it really pretty. I also always love getting gift cards for manicures or something that feels like a splurge. I also like to get stationary, fun post-its or shopping list pads, things like that. Target always has fun stuff like that!

I hope some of these ideas help!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!