View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 12:51 PM   #3
cribal
YT 500 Club Member

I think it's great that you getting money from child support and I'm glad their a little better than they use to be about making fathers pay their part. My mom and dad split up when I was 2 yrs. old and he never gave her a penny until I was 14yrs. old....OK enough about me....

Here's what I THINK I would do in your situation. (Keyword: THINK, b/c I've never been in your situation)

: Maybe you could try adding up your monthly expenses that you spend on your children. Clothes, food, medicine, dental, doctor, etc. and don't forget about your rent and power and things that you have to pay to provide heat and a/c and a roof ontop of their heads. You said you have a 16yr. old, well I know your ins. has jumped up alot with that. Maybe before taking on all the x-tra money and it being a suprise to him, maybe you could add up and show a list of all your expenses that you have to take care of all of BOTH of your kids. It may be a slap in the face to double up the payment without knowledge of where the money is going.

Just an opinion

Crystal
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!