Old 07-12-2006, 09:00 AM   #14
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
BITE ME !

Size 1 - 2 ? ....just bite me !

lol

hahahaha - GO GIRL ! That's great and you can do it I'm on a really cool site now and learning so much I can't believe it - it's a nutrisystems site but man - these ladies are dropping lb's like crazy and I'm SO pumped to lose the 20 PLUS pounds I've gained...and no - I'll NEVER see a size 3 again like I was 3 years ago.... but I'll be happy at my lifetime weight instead of EXTRA poundage I'm sporting ....

and my Back is gonna thank me for this cause I swear I'll lose 4 lbs in each boob
Hey I'm only 25 and 5 foot 4 inches so I have to do everything I can to enjoy this until I have kids..lol...you're lucky cause you've already had kids and all so no surprise weight gain due to birth or stuff like that. I've already lost like 10 lbs. I use to be a size 5, but now I'm a healthy upper size 2 sometimes 3. I did it in a healthy way though, all excercise and healthy foods. I just want to be even thinner to give me some cusion space for later in life..lol..plus I think it looks good.

I definetely have lost the J.Lo Bootie and C cup boobs. Now they are a measly B cup, but it's ok my legs and abs look good and that makes up for those two casualties..lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!