View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 08:58 AM   #11
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

awww... Thank you!!! I watch them and think... Geezzzz whay are you talking so much!!! Shut up!!! lol

Minky is a doll and her mom is really a sweetheart!! She named her baby after a German Teaddy Bear! She's going to go live about 600 miles away where I used to live out in Northern California. She has a 15 year old Fem Chi named Beijo right now and the thought of losing her prompted her to look and she never thought she'd FIND the perfect puppy! But she did and It turns out Jen... I'll be keeping Minky till the end of Sept!! So Cali will have company for some time to come!! I just love the way everything works out!!!! Isn't it great!!!

Yeah... Brian was like... Are you really posting that Clip of her Pooping??? I was like Heck yeah!! She is so Cute when she poops!!! I'm amazed that something this small can poop at all! Its a sight that must be seen!!! He laughed!!! He is really inlove with Cali too!! We all are!! But knowing where she is going makeis it very easy to be excited about October comming!!! We all know she is going to an amazing home and we kow that we will see plenty of her!!! So all is not lost!!

K
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!