View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 01:36 AM   #5
Poopy's Mommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Three dog bakery

Hi everyone,

i am a pretty new yorkie owner and was wondering if you guys know anything about this brand of puppy food. my lil boy is almost 5 months old. i've been feeding him nutro-max until recently. i also tried a little bit of the science diet. even though he was eating both of them alright, i heard that as far as nutrition, it's not as good as the premium dog brands.

so i looked around and found this dog bakery called "three dog bakery". there, they sold oven baked dog and puppy food made from 100% human quality food, with no added bad preservatives or sugar. they also made entrees that are wet food also 100% human quality food. it's a lot more money, but we don't mind paying for them. everything is good...my lil boy eats it and loves it (but then again he eats everything we give him). i'm a very protective mommy so i was wondering if anyone heard whether what i'm doing is good for him? it sounds good, but because i never had a dog my entire life, i want to make sure that oven baked and the wet food is good for him. this new brand is from the "three dog bakery" which is at "threedogbakery.com" if anyone knows anything about this brand please let me know, or whether they know a different brand that would be better. anything to make sure he maintains a good healthy life, we are willing to do.

also, poopy's baby teeth are starting to fall out. so i was wondering if i should feed him the wet food more often so it won't hurt him.

thanks,
poopy's mommy
Poopy's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!