View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 10:41 PM   #12
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Poor little girl. Gus had gotten sick on my not too long ago. He had the same symptoms you just described. He caught a bee and tried to eat it. It ended up stinging him and he started vomiting soon after. He too would cry if I looked down his throat. I know he also had gotten ahold of some almonds that day because thats what he had thrown up the first time. After that first time he kept vomiting yellow foam. This happened at my cousins and he seemed to be ok. But on the ride home you can tell that he was just not himself. The next day he didn't want to eat and was just laying around not wanting to much of anything. So I took him in and the vet said it was an allergic reaction from either or both the sting and almonds. They gave him a shot to help stop the nausea and told me not to let him eat or dink anything for the rest of the day. I did let him drink water and he held it down just fine. By the next morning, he was starting to feel like hisself again.

I hope it's something that will take it's course and pass and nothing too serious. I will say a little prayer for her. Please keep us informed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!