Thread: Losing hair
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 10:16 AM   #7
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi
Oh and I wanted to tell you I just found real cheap flea protection. $18 for a supply of 4 of advantage on ebay. They had frontline too
Thanks for the tip. She hasn't been treated recently since she is pregnant ( I hope). But I called the vet and he said to use Advantage only on her. No frontline while prego but i never use that anyway. it makes Ceeby sick. i have used flea spray everywhere the dogs are this morning and washed all their toys and bedding. I haven't had too much of a problem with the fleas yet. Just a little. I use Dawn to bath them in. But I have combed a few fleas off. i know about the mites because Lucy, the pug, had them and they scrapped her head. But, the yorkies have a brand new floor down since march and Lucy is not allowed in with them. She is alright now anyway. They do play in the yard together. Thanks for your info. You are one of the few that answer my many questions. don't know what I have done except be very outspoken sometimes but I hardly ever get responses. Almost makes me want to go back to lurking. So, i thank you very much.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!