View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 11:04 PM   #1
ajoyjoie
Yorkie Yakker

Default Do Yorkies Snore?

Hi everyone. First off, I want to officially introduce myself on this forum. I have been a lurker for the past year on this forum. But a couple of days ago, I made it official, and finally registered as a user to this forum. I have to say, everyone on YT is very friendly and informative. I have learned so much on this forum! I have met a couple of the YT members and have been conversing with them thru PM's but this is my first post. Hi everyone!

I am a proud owner of a 3 yr old yorkie, named Mocha. He is 5 lbs and spoiled rotten. I had a quick question. Is it normal for yorkies to snore? Mocha sleeps with me in my bed and he is so LOUD! But I'm so used to his snoring that I don't even notice it anymore. My family came over to visit from out of state the past week. They noticed Mocha's snoring and commented on this. So I wanted to post on YT to see if any of your yorkies snore as well? Is that unusual? I can usually tell if Mocha is sleeping really good because then his snoring becomes louder! So cute!

~ajoyjoie
ajoyjoie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!