View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 09:32 PM   #1
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Default What is UP with her~!!!?

I don't understand it. She hasn't had an accident in the kitchen in about 6 weeks, except for the bout of diarreah she had which I don't blame her for. I don't mind her making a mess if she's sick.
So I thought it would be nice if I let her play in the rest of the house of course while being well watched. Both dogs stay in the kitchen most of the time. So I let her play in the front room and I held her most of the time and she was fine. I let her have a potty break outside and she went. Then I brought her into my son's room while I cleaned up in there. She went straight to the lovesac (sorry for anyone who doesn't know what it is.. lovesac.com it's like a $600 piece of furniture) And she peed RIGHT ON IT! Not next to or behind it. She laid down on it at first like she wanted to sleep on it and then she peed all over it. I put her outside and told her no.
But I don't understand her. She pees outside right away and won't come back inside if she has to go. I would understand it if she was male and was marking but I don't understand why she's doing this. I want her to have the run of the house so that I can trust her to sleep with me and spend even more time with me. But I can't trust her to not pee on everything.
It's just frustrating and I wonder if I will ever be able to trust her enough to let her have the run of the house

Last edited by cheryl000; 07-10-2006 at 09:35 PM.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!