View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 04:08 PM   #1
abbey46923
Donating YT Addict

Default Abbey's Maternity Ward

well i thought today would be a good day to post abbey's new's. she's 55 day along so we had xrays done and everything looks great.
i have a very good friend that has let me breed with her little 3lb male trying to bring down the size of these babies, you see abbey is not within the breed standard she weighs 12lb normally, but i have bred her before with a different male that was 3lbs also and have gotten puppies within the 5 to 6lb range. well i have a feeling that these babies are gona be even smaller. i am wanting a smaller girl out of this litter to hopefully be able to breed more within the breed standard. well back to the xrays, we saw definitely 7 babies and possibly 8 and they all looked very small. dr says it looks like she shouldnt have any problems whelping them but i am scared to death. abbey has had a litter of 6 before so not real sure why i am so scared. this will be her third litter. i have talked with the breeder and we are trying to make sure we have everything covered to have a smooth delivery. wish us luck and prayers are needed.
lynne
abbey46923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!