View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 06:05 AM   #5
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_V
I think she will too!!! The gardner is supposed to come this morning, so the grass should be a manageable height for her! lol

Right now Cali is in bed with Katelyn.... Its sooooo cute! Your going to have the thickest photo album!! I've been taking so many pictures!!!

Oh!!! Good news!!! Our Brat is eating hard food!!! but she still cries for the bottle like a little baby!!!! So I am going to wean her off it over the next week.... I swear she is such a little stinker!!! She would have me mashing up kibble and bottle feeding her till October if she thought she could get away with it!!!! She's going to fit right in at your place isn't she?? you'll spoil her rotten!
That's great!! Awww I could just picture her giving you sad eyes and crying for her bottle! She sounds spoiled already ... I love it!!

PS - What type of kibble is it? It's Chicken Soup ... right? What flavor -- does it come in flavors? Let me know and I'll make sure to have some in advance before she comes home!

PSS - I ordered that round football bed and the 2 matching dishes from pet Edge on Friday. Can't wait to get it in! I also ordered Cali her pink and white polka dot dishes!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!