View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 04:04 PM   #13
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWa
I visited the website and read as carefully as I could. I think the little dog has already had his surgery - and they are looking for someone to adopt him now.

It's interesting - they take donations for all the medical bills they pay for their Yorkies (and a lot of people do donate). And then they charge adoption fees - which help pay some of their expenses also.

So I think the people who adopt the dogs pay only what the adoption fees are. And, they vary somewhat. I think that actually some of the younger, healthier dog's fees are higher than the fees for the older less healthy dogs.

With that being said - if I didn't already have a house full of pets - and if I didn't work - I would take this little guy in a jack minute. I hope he goes to a wonderful home and is loved and pampered every day the rest of his life. He is really a darling little dog. And, he isn't in a lot of pain. He just can't get around very well at all - and as they said, he probably won't live a very long life. But he does deserve all the life and love he can get.

Carol Jean
That's so sweet that you would take him. I honestly would get attached, and two years wouldn't be enough for me. I know I shouldn't think of it that way, I just can't help it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!