View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 09:54 AM   #12
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

i dont think this pup should be pts he isnt in pain and as for not being able to run and play he has never been able to so he knows no different he might get a bit fed up that his legs dont work as well as he wants them to but he sounds as happy as he can be and as he is a little slow as well he wont think the same way as a normal dog would, tye and zac were starved of o2 when they were born zac more so and he has problems with learning things ie potting training took years and years but he is the happiest dog i know always wagging his tail though he cant play ball or other games like that as he dont understand them he has his own games he likes to play like blowing raspberries on his tummy or blowing in his face he thinks is really funny and saying ba ba boo in his face, also annie isnt the type of dog who likes to run about and play she would much rather be cuddled and carried about and only likes the same type of games as zac and there is nothing wrong with her. i say if this dog isnt in pain and people make games up that he can enjoy and hes happy then just make sure that he has the best life possible untill he gets to the point were he is in pain or is unhappy. bless him id take him in if i could.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!