View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 08:45 AM   #6
momofreese
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default vomiting foamy consistency

Reese has been doing the same thing lately. It seems that she does it as soon as she wakes up in the morning and then shortly before her dinner. People have told me that when their stomachs are empty they might vomit. I have tried to feed her more often (smaller amounts) which works at times. I also try to feed her earlier now and that at times seems to help also.

I am taking her to the vet on Wednesday since I want to make sure it isn't something worse. I know my vet will take every test imaginable, starting with a complete blood workup, possibly sonograms and GD knows what else, but I feel I have to get to the bottom of it.

I have also blamed her food and might be changing it, but I feel that I can't continue to fool around with her health by diagnosing her myself. My vet had told me a couple of years ago that she does have a very sensitive stomach and is prone to stomach problems, so I will take her again to see if anything else has developed.

I will let you know what my vet says, but I hate to say waiting it out does not help. Ultimately we all end up taking them, since we need to be sure of what these issues are, so once again I made the mistake of waiting it out. I still do not have a definitive reason as to what is making her vomit. What I do know is that her constant vomiting is definitely affecting her intestines and probably more since it is heartwrenching watching her. Good luck to you and hopefully we will both get to the bottom of their problems.
momofreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!