View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 04:06 PM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2
Tiffany, somehow my dream did prepare me better for today. In my dream I could not find the Emergency hospital number that is on mycell phone. But as soon as I hung up with my husband today I knew it was just listed as Emergency Cookie and I hit dial right away. I was more than ready to do CPR on him .

I always stay in touch with Yorkietalk because you guys totally understand what yorkie owners feel like in a situation like this.

Villette ,thank you so much for your offer. I know you are always there for anyone including Cookie,Lola and me. I just felt that my heart and guts were ripped out of me. I cannot explain it.I was lightheaded and kept trying to believe that this was the dream and not reality.For some reason the tears stayed swelled up in my eyes and no tears ran down my face because I felt like it would be over if I totally freaked out.

Genie
Man Genie...I just wrote you but had to post again...I agree about the dreams - with the bond you and Cookie have - I think it WAS a sign of things to come...

I've had dreams about my youngest and every time - something has happened in his life...I'll call him and ask if he's ok - and he's like "WOW MOM - you always call when I need you".....So. In your case - Cookie was NOT meant to leave you....you did have that dream for a reason and it actually helped you cope with this....and HATS OFF to you for acting quickly ..you guys saved his life...

I wish they have some kind of home testing so you can monitor him yourself in between vet visits ...I have no idea what I'm talking about - but you know - kind of like a diabetic tests their blood ? That would be ideal because I know you're going to be so afaid of leaving him now...I hope the new medications work for him and this doesn't ever happen again.

Your daughter should be VERY proud of herself...She really acted quickly too. I know how special he is to your family and wish you guys all the best...and give that baby a little hug from me....I'm so glad he's ok - but what a scare ...

keep us posted on him ok ? I'll be thinking of you
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!