View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 09:44 AM   #1
YORKIE7
No Longer a Member

Default update on Mitzi-Mae

I have some bad news................ mitzi isn't covered by her insurance

I got Mitzi when she was 7 months old, The day after I got her i took her in for a check up and for her shots ( she hadnt had her puppy jabs) they immediatley picked up that there was something wrong with her heart.

When I got home I got an insurance policy for her,as i would have done even if she was 100% healthy. My vet tried to claim for me a few days ago and the insurance company refused today, as she had the condition before the insurance cover started.

Im worried sick now as her treatment is going to cost thousands. I will do whatever I have to do, even if it means working 24/7. The breeder hasn't contributed anything to the cost of the E.C.G and simply said give me the dog back and I will refund you.

Now way is Mitzi going back to the breeder,i love her and she is mine, the breeder would just let her live her life out in a cage (not allowed exercise). May I add that the breeder is a friend of mine (not best buddys)

That brings me to the point,does anyone know where I can a buy a really cheap pet stroller for Mitzi? I dont want to leave her at home,whilst the other babies go for a walk, i thought she could ride in the stroller. I dont want her cooped in the house forever.

Thanks again for all the support
YORKIE7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!