View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 07:21 AM   #11
carleirulesme
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyb
Hey everyone!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I just don't know where to start!!!! She is home, & safe!!!! Yesterday evening my husband & I posted posters & flyers EVERYWHERE. We got so many calls (people saying they had spotted her, but she wouldn't come to them). This morning a woman called & said she was on a walk & saw her, started calling her name, & Mia started to come to her, then ran away. My husband immediately went to that neighborhood... called me frantically & said "Get over here... I saw her!!!" I jumped out of the shower, threw on clothes, & then he called back screaming, "I've got her!!! It's her... I've got her!!!!!!!!!!" I guess he had to chase her down. She saw him & took off running. Thank God my husband can run faster than anyone I know (I guess God gave that speed to him for a reason!) He lunged to his knees, grabbed her, she yelped & tried to get away, then realized it was her daddy, & was fine. She came home & drank a lot of water, laid all over us, tried to sleep a little, & then grabbed her soccer ball (FAVORTITE TOY) & growled to play. She is a little skiddish, but she is mostly herself. She has a vet appointment at 10:30 to check her out. Then we need to get all of the twigs & matts out of her hair. She is laying right on the computer as I type. We are just so happy & our hearts are as full as they possibly can be! My husband & I cannot thank all of you enough for your prayers & thoughts. The love you have shown us has been absolutely overwhelming. We are so thankful for all of you. Your words are what got me through these past few days. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES. Hugs to all of you!

CONGRATSSS!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!