View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 06:51 AM   #11
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I Love The Long Coats, And I Have The Time But My Puppies Absolutley Hate Being Grommed, Little Girl Stands Their And Looks At You Like "what Are You Doing To Me Momma?, Stop It, I Dont Want A Bow" Then Runs When She Gets The Chance, I M Not Rough With Her I Promise, I Remember When She Was A Tiny Puppy She Would Attack The Brushes And My Hand Lordy That Hurt. Remmie Is Oka Sometimes, But He Wont Sit Still Very Long..i Have Never Actually Petted A Malt..i Cant Wait To See And Feel The Difference In The Fur!! Im So Excited But Im Worried Some One Might Change Their Mind And Im Getting Worked Up For Nothing..oh Well I Wil Just Keep My Fingers Crossed!
Do You Think I Could Put Remmie And The Malt In The Same Crate, The Malt Is Crate Trained And When I First Had Remmie I Used The Crate, But It At Grannys Right Now, I Wil Get It Back This Weekend.
I Wish I Could Have Kept My Hubby On The Phone Long Enough To Get More Info, Weight, Hair Cut, Tempermant, Last Set Of Vaccines, Exam, When I M Getting Him, Whats His Name...my Hubby Calls Are Very Brief He Is Out Of Town Working.. This Is His Call: "hey, Do You Want A 15 Month Old Maltese? He Is Crate Trained Housebroken And Akc Male Not Fixed, The Owners Are Divorcing And They Need A Good Home, Okay Bye !..lol Dontcha Just Love Men

Im Sorry I Am Rambling Like A Lunatic..lol
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!