View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 03:33 PM   #4
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar's Mummy
I just contacted a breeder about getting a little girl!!! I saw her picture and I am sooo in love!!!! I can't wait to hear back (I emailed her) to see if she is still available! I've been toying with the idea of getting a little playmate for Oscar pretty much since I got him in March - but I TOLD MYSELF I would WAIT a year or so. Then I started talking about it recently with my boyfriend.. and the time period got shorter... and then shorter... and then I thought, maybe Christmas (a gift to myself!) and now, it looks like it may come even sooner!!! EEEE!! I'm so excited!!! I've been bitten by the 'yorkie bug' and I would have a house full of them if I could! The only thing that worries me is that I might be ruining a good thing with what I have with Oscar... I'm not worried that he wont get along with the puppy - I think he'd get on fantastically with any dog even if they were on his 'turf'. Right now I take Oscar to work with me everyday and the idea is that once I get another one, i'll leave them both home while I'm at work and they can have each other to play and keep company (and of course they'd come into work with me every once in a while). I'm a worry wart - someone tell me this is a GOOD THING!!! (I'm soooo excited!!!!)
I have a 2 1/2 yr old yorkie girl. I will be bringing home a new fursister to her on the 13th of August...BELIEVE ME! I KNOW YOUR EXCITEMENT!!! I am a little worried about how Sadie will adapt also. But, talking to other YT members that have a multi-yorkie home, it will just take a while for the "alpha" dog to warm up to their new sibling...I was told not to ingnore the new puppy but, always go to your first baby first....then the new pup...Let your little guy know that he is still, and always will be
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!