View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 08:31 AM   #10
GeorgiesMomma
I love TBCG!
Donating Member

Here are a couple of things that I have learned in my research before buying Georgie and on YT. I am not a big fan of the breeders that breed multiple breeds. I think Yorkies need special attention and I trust someone who breeds only Yorkies to be the most knowledgeable (and when I say breed I mean both parents live on site and they are not a puppy mill) JMO. Also any breeder that uses the word designer pups is not very reputable in my opinion, last time I checked Georgie is not designer only his carrier is. He is my furbaby and companion, and I appreciate a breeder that understands that. I paid $950 for Georgie from a breeder in North Carolina, and he weights 3 1/2lbs. and is very healthy. I would recommend that you post on here what you are looking for and have people respond to it with names of reputable breeders. Call and ask a lot of questions until you find the breeder that you are comfortable with and has taken the time to answer your questions. I wish you the best of luck in your search and please don't fall for the so called breeders that advertise teacups and designer dogs at $2000. Sorry to sound harsh but people that breed for the money don't make me very happy.

Read About Georgie's Experience with Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI) Here!
GeorgiesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!