View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 08:19 AM   #7
sylvan
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by candybaby
I think the average price should be $1,300 or $1000 to get a good pet quality. What size do you want? breeders charge more for the smaller ones although they really shouldn't. I think a 4-5 pound yorkie is a good size its small but not extremley small like the 2-3 pounders that come with health problems. Although, the tinies 2-3 pounds are extremly cute and lovable they have teeth problems from over crowding and other health problems and cost anwhere from $1800-$3000, which I think is ridiculous. I know of a breeder that will work with you and get what you want and try to stay in your price range at the same time her web-site is www.irresistibletinytreasures.com and another one is honeysuckle-ridge@hotmail.com, his name is Robert. He is pretty reasonable with his prices and is very nice. I bought Nemo from him I will attatch a picture of him.

Good luck and happy yorkie hunting!!!
you are recommending breeders that are producing multiple breeds including "designer" pups and accept major credit cards?
Irresistible has shih-tese, yorkiepoo,shorkie,maltese,and yorkies...priced up to $2,500.
Honeysuckle has yorkies, mini doxies,poms,mini schnauzer, toy poodles and chi's
???????????????????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!