View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 09:43 AM   #12
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_V
China and the Other Puppies are going in for their first round of shots today!!! They were 8 weeks old on the 4th of July! lol How cool is that???

I will be sure to get photos of China and the Big Bad Needle!!!!! Thats a must have for the Baby Book!!!!

I'll be sure to write and let you know how it goes!!!
Awww my poor little pookie ... she's going to get a needle. Be sure to give her lots of kisses from me on her boo boo. I can't even stay in the room when Codie and Tia get their shots. Jim has to stay and hold them because I get so upset and start to cry. My vet always teases me about it LOL! Once as a joke, he brought out this GIGANTIC needle (probably used on whales LOL) and said to me, "Can you hold Tia down? This may sting a little." I was like HELLL NO!! There's no way you're sticking her with that whale needle! He and the vet tech (and my sneaky hubby who was in on the prank) started laughing at me!! Creeps!

But I just can't help it. I personally have a lot of trouble with needles. I pass out almost every time. I always have to lay down and they have to use the small butterfly needles on me.

Poor little China. Here's a get well kissy from me, Coda and Tee Tee:

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!

Last edited by JCarlson2004; 07-05-2006 at 09:46 AM.
JCarlson2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!