Thread: help.....
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 03:43 PM   #8
adinasmommy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Unhappy

I spoke to her first owner who told me that she was her favorite dog, I could understand why since with us she is sweet it's just my chi that she hates. She didn't say anything about her being aggresive towards other dogs. I called the lady I got her from and she said that she never did that at her house. (She has an 8 yr old male and a 6 month old female both yorkies) I just don't understand this at all. I really hate to part with her I got attached right away but I have 3 other dogs in my care which I love as well and would not put them in anymore danger. I really hope I can find her a GOOD home. The way things look I don't think the girls will ever like eachother. I thought of buying a muzzle for the yorkie while they are together but that would be mean what do you guys think. I thought maybe I can get them to get along without risking that she bite my girl anymore. I had to shave the lil area where she got her today so I can clean it really good and apply neosporin directly without any fur in the way. It breaks my heart to see my chi injured shes like my daughter, been with me 8 years and this is the first time something like this happens to her, she is so scared, she has been shaking all day. But it's not the yorkies fault either she might have been treated wrong and is fighting for my love. I treat them alike but guess she doesn't feel so.
adinasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!