Thread: Disapointed
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 04:43 PM   #1
Mya's_Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Omg Disapointed

After 5 hours of searching on line, I found an ad in our local paper stating that yorkie males 8 weeks old were for sale in the next city over from us for $950.00
I was so excited that I could not sleep.
So I prepared the house, cooked Hubby a great breakfast (he works nights so breakfast is at 4 pm for him) served it to him in bed, told him I was happy that the soccar was on yet again *cough* and then handed him the map with the directions to go see these these small yorkie males (as I was told on the phone) I got Mya all dolled up with 2 pink bows in her hair and told her we were going shopping (she knows what that means having been to the mall about 1000 times) for puppies. She seemed really excited and jumped in her travel bag and off we went. I brought my scale with me, I was thinking that might seem rude but I didn't care. The first puppy weighed 3.5 pounds, I was then told they were actually 11 weeks old. The second one was 5 pounds and the third one was about 8 pounds with HUGE feet. I was thinking they were Silky Terriers but after seeing those paws I am not sure what they were. They were cute and I cuddled them all and talked sweetly to them. I was then told they were "shipped in from Slavia" *sigh* They looked healthy and cute but that must of been a long trip ! I brought Mya out and the Man asked me if she was full grown. I told him yes and that his "toy dogs" were not yorkies and not toy size. He said he had never seen a full grown yorkie and so he would not know ! Geeeessssssk When I got home I found an e-mail from Mya's breeder (who I asked to find another breeder for me) she told me her mother in-law has started breeding yorkies (not blood realated to Mya) and that a woman had reserved a tiny male but that they have not heard back from her and so the little boy could be mine The breeder told me that she breeds silver and tan. We had not considered this colour combination but in looking at the yorkies on here I think it would be a nice contrast to Mya. I will get pics of him tomorrow if the other woman does not want him now. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!