Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 02:06 PM   #2
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampsMom
My yorkie is almost 3 months old. He is so cute, but he has behavior problems. I wanted a dog that was playful with my kids and that we could love on, too. He doesn't want to be held much. When he doesn't want us to pick him up or anything else he isn't happy with, he lets us know it. He bites us and growls meanly. I am really worried about it. I tell him no bite and sometimes hold his mouth shut for about 5 seconds and tap his nose. The breeder I got him from said none of her dogs has acted this way. Did I get the only yorkie in the world that is mean. What if he doesn't grow out of this? My husband is getting very upset. I love Champ so much, I want to help him, but nothing I do seems to be working.
are you sure he isnt play growling and biting? some dogs just dont like to be fussed over but you have to show him your boss your top dog and he must not bite, hopefuly if you make that clear he will grow out of it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!