Thread: BIG girl wanted
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 06:37 AM   #2
Lady of Yorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiodeeo
Hi y'all! Here I go again - still looking for a puppy. We are wanting a girl that will be larger - 7lbs or so. I have a son 8 and a daughter 5 - both are very gentle with dogs and LOVE yorkies. I'd really love a dog that is going to be blonde in adulthood. . . I live in Colorado - but will drive 7 or 8 hrs. - fly if the price allows me to.

I see a puppy in my future. . .

Jodi
Well, I wrote you a big long reply but I had to stop and give her a bath and take pictures so I guess there is a time limit as to how long you can leave your message sit.

Anyways, here's my girl. I already have her papers sent off as I expected to keep her. I have a large male, 11#, he's her father and I was going to keep her to breed to him but I don't think she's gonna be big enough and she's gonna too big for my small males. She weighed 6.15 on 6/6 and is 7mo, she will be 8mo on 7/11. Her mother is 7.11 and so I am pretty sure she's gonna be about 8# something. BTW, father wasn't that big when I bred them. I named her Priceless Olivia Mae. We call her Olivia. I will take $800 for her as she is older and going to be bigger.

I finally found a female large enough for my male and when I talked to my mentor a few days ago and I realized I don't want to breed my 3.12# males to one so big.

Olivia has her colors broken on her head but the colors on her back have only brightened so far. I will post pictures of her mother, father and sister. Her sister is availiable too if you would rather have her after looking at her pictures. Sylvia

It says my pictures are too big so I'll have to shrink them but I'm gonna post this so I don't lose it again. LOL
Lady of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!