View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 12:19 PM   #2
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerwit
Is there anyone in WA close to Everett/Seattle who grooms their own yorkies who might like to show me how?
Whitney, I took Tiger to his first grooming and I am highly thinking of NOT taking him back again. I saw then put this leash over my baby's throat and that scared the hell out of me, especially since our babies are tiny.

I told them I need to see what they are doing because I want to make sure Tiger will be comfortable knowing I am around when they work in him. Of course the intent was so I can get tips on grooming him myself. They used these gadget (I am not sure what it is called but looks like an electic razor) and they ran it through all the parts I needed trim, including his facial area. It looks pretty easy and harmless and so it is good to just invest and then do it yourself.

I tell you Tiger was so distraught and agitated, he pooped there which is a bit runny (so they told me - and he already did it that morning before we left for the groomer) and he barked while in the car the entire time we left and headed towards petsmart. He made a few more "runny" accidents and was so NOT himself. . .the poor baby.

I think all petsmart grooming area are set-up the same way. Just got there and watch how they do it . .that is if no one close by can show you how.
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!