View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 09:05 AM   #1
jbarile
Tilly & Sami
Donating Member

Default Ghost whisper.. Buzzing the barking

Well I tried this method LOL and feel like a nut... Sami has changed since we moved here! he barks at everything, neighbors the dog across the street, he acts unsociable?? I walked him across the street to visit our neighbor's dog so they could meet and sami went nuts?? so I brought him back in, I walked them both the other night and there is another dog down the street and when sami saw him again he started barking and acting very agressive! and at night He is driving me crazy! as soon as the lights go out he starts barking barking & more barking and nothing is there! I am losing sleep and its pissing me off! I now understand what alot of you say how the barking is getting harder to control and it was easy for me to say." You can train them" not to bark! well I can't I have tried! from squirting him & actually crating him! and nothing is working! and last but not least BUzzing like a LOL So I need your opinon on this product and wonder if anyone has this or heard of it? Im thinking about buying it and was hoping someone here might have an opinon? another thought maybe he hasn't adjusted to his new environment with all the new sounds? could he be afraid so he barks?? please check out this link and please post your opinion on it and any suggestions?

thanks

http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/DS_Pro.htm
jbarile is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!