View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 06:32 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default MEET Yorkease's Family ! CUTE Pictures !

POSTING FOR YORKEASE so she can share her pictures...I ADORE the 1st picture - makes you smile just looking at it !

THESE ARE HER WORDS :

THE FIRST picture is one of Sonny and Hercules. Hercules is our Big dog. Over 10lbs. He was a pup from a mom that weighed 6lbs and Sonny (5lbs.) Hercules was the only one of the litter. (we call him three pups in one) He is so precious, he is so eager to please. He grins when you scratch his back. He howls to talk. And he can't seem to get close enough.

Sonny is a daddy's boy. In the picture with Sonny and Hercules together, Sonny is raising his paw because he wants to be picked up. Where he learned that, I don't know but it is cute because he does it every time he wants to be picked up. He looks like a kid in class raising his hand to be picked. LOL!

The white dog is my maltese Missi. She barks at my husband if he doesn't come to bed when she is in bed.
Attached Thumbnails
MEET Yorkease's Family !  CUTE Pictures !-smiling.jpg   MEET Yorkease's Family !  CUTE Pictures !-hercules.jpg   MEET Yorkease's Family !  CUTE Pictures !-redshirt.jpg   MEET Yorkease's Family !  CUTE Pictures !-puppylove.jpg  
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!