View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 05:07 PM   #5
Saleswman
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Smile What nice things to say.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by janh7

Jill is great!
My 7yr old yorkie died unexpectedly in March. I was a wreck. I started searching on the internet for another pup soon after. I found a woman on breedersnet.com in Cloverdale Indiana. I thought I did everything right. I called her, she had a litter due soon, I went to visit at her house, etc. Long story short, I gave her 200.00 deposit. She said she need my personal info, you know phone number, address etc., and she said just write it on here. Well, the "on here" was a contract for purchase and guess what...there were no puppies, the moms weren't pregnant. She wouldn't answer my phone calls, emails etc. AND...she knew my dog had just died and I was grieving!
I saw Jill's first posting on YT... and on a lark I called her. Not only was she friendly and just NORMAL...but she felt bad about the other breeder ripping us off. She went out of her way to send pictures of Hailee, told me about her birth, sent pics of the parents and kept in touch and answered any questions we had while trying to decide what to do. We live quite a few miles apart and she met us halfway with Hailee so we could meet her. When we decided to adopt Hailee, we were getting ready to leave on vacation and Jill was willing to keep her until we got back. We were 100% thrilled with our experience.
Hailee is now 4 mos. old. She is healthy. She has a thick healthy coat. She is energetic and funny and playful. She is the talk of the town!
Jill Brooks was honest and kind to deal with and her dogs are beautiful. Not only did we get a great dog but we feel like we made a new friend.

Wow....what nice comments that you made about this breeder......I know she must be a real "jewel".....and thanks to both of you for stating such positive comments......
Saleswman is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!