View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 05:02 PM   #1
hollywoodyorkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Present JUICY COUTURE Carriers for SALE!!

Hi everyone!

I have 2 Juicy Couture pup carriers that I no longer use. They are still in good condition (the only flaw is that Little Rellie chewed a teeny bit on the harness strap, but its still completely intact!) . One is pink tye dye, the other is purple tye dye. They are both 100% Authentic (I bought them at Neiman Marcus), and have all the of accesories it came with (inside pad, shoulder strap) Rellie and Stewart have pretty much outgrown them but mostly, they don't want to use them anymore anyways. I know there are a lot of new puppies and full grown little ones that would fit in them perfect though. Ill post some pics of them on here. Let me know if you are interested. Depending on the style of the bag, they retail for $275.00-295.00 at the stores, I cant remember how much these ones cost though, but I know it was somewhere around there! I was asking $125.00 each, or both for $225. You can come pick them up locally, or If I need to ship, it will be a bit extra. Write me an email if you are interested. Thanks!!!

Lauren
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC09494.JPG (151.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg DSC09495.JPG (142.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg DSC09496.JPG (139.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg DSC09497.JPG (147.6 KB, 38 views)
hollywoodyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!