View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 01:54 PM   #1
CindyLu802
Yorkie Talker

Angry Housebreaking Issues....

Hi,

Ok, where to begin..me and my boyfriend have a 6 month old yorkie named Molly. We got her from a local breeder when she was about 8 weeks old. The breeder trained her very well on puppy pads and when we got her home it took her a couple days but she was great at using them and not having accidents. After she had been trained on the puppy pads for quite some time, we started taking her outside a lot to use the bathroom. Every time we take her out she goes to the bathroom. Sometimes she pees and poops twice in one walk. Anyways, we trained her to walk without a leash and she is good at that too. But here is the problem, even though we take her out a lot she still goes in the house....ALL THE TIME...! I live with my boyfriends grandma and great grandma also, who are HUGE packrats. So of course Molly, the yorkie, finds hidden places and goes there! Sometimes I can't find the mess for days so it is very frustrating. There are boxes and things piled everywhere in this house it is almost unlivable. Does anyone know why she goes in hidden places and how I can rid her of this very inconvenient problem? It is driving me crazy. She gets praised when she goes outside and yelled at when I catch her going inside.....I have just run out of ideas here......If anyone has any advice please let me know! Much thanks in advance.....
Stressed out yorkie owners,
Cindy and Casey
CindyLu802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!