View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 06:02 AM   #1
Sophie'smom
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Camera Hot days of summer

Oh man did we have a hot day yesterday. To top it off the electricity went out so we had no air conditioning. Poor Sophie was so hot with all her hair. I gave her a bath and left her wet so she would stay cool. It really helped her. It was cooler at my house than anywhere so my Mother and Father inlaw came up and there black lab mix followed. So we gave them both some ice cream. Wow Molly loved it as much as Sophie does. I got some cute pics of them enjoying their ice cream.

We have family in for the holiday so the electric being off was really a pain. Sophie did really well with all the people and kids. The electric finally came on around seven. We all went to my inlaws and watched a movie. Sophie was so well behaved. I am really proud of her. The poodle I had before was not well socialized so we made sure to do things different with Sophie.
Attached Thumbnails
Hot days of summer-album-1-028-320-x-240-.jpg   Hot days of summer-album-1-033-320-x-240-.jpg   Hot days of summer-album-1-029-320-x-240-.jpg   Hot days of summer-album-1-032-320-x-240-.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!