Thread: Hotel Rooms
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 04:14 AM   #8
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I worked the front desk of a mid-scale, worldwide, hotel chain, (small town)barking was the only problem we ever had with a dog left in a room. The television was not left on though, that probably would have made a difference. Some of the front desk staff there would have been happy to dogsit for the guests, a couple would not have, they weren't dog people. In our area I would not have been too worried someone would take the dog, in other markets though, I'm not familiar enough with their history to say whether or not thievery is a problem. I would certainly put out the DND sign. Housekeeping would never go into a room with a DND, they didn't need any more cleaning to do, so they did avoid those rooms.

It is funny, because this is how I ended up with Ruby, a guest at the hotel asked me to hold her yorkie while she got a bagel from our breakfast bar, I held the dog, (I'm not a dog person) fell in love and had to have one. Spent the next two months looking, wanting, searching, researching and finally Ruby is here. I've now quit work and stay home with her, what a happy ending, huh?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!