View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 10:11 AM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Huge tic on Maddie's leg!

Oh my gosh my golly! I was carrying Maddie downstairs for a bath this morn and felt something on her leg. I looked and it looked like a round mat on her leg, but it was so round that I brought her back upstairs to check it out. I looked at it closely and then took her to my hubby and asked if it could be a tic. He said it was a tic and man oh man...that sucker was huge! It had been on her for some time. My hubby pulled it off as I just get freaked out by tics. When my kids were little, I told them if they got a tic on them, not to come in the house...go elsewhere cuz I wouldn't be able to pull it off them.

Since this one had obviously been on her quite a while, is there anything I should worry about? I tried to find the site on her leg to clean it with peroxide, but with all that hair, I just couldn't find it. She's had her bath and I've gone over her whole body and couldn't find any more. I just hope this doesn't make her sick! Yikes!!! I even touched that little sucker before I knew what it was! Ewwwwww! Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!