View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 03:14 PM   #6
Esme's Mommy
Esme's My Princess
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose
I live in Boynton Beach..there is a place in FT L called Teacups. They sell terrfic dog stuff, but also sell pups and I hate that..the pups are over priced and not all that good quality. I hate to spend money in places like that, so I don't..LOL In Del Ray they have several cute doggie stores...I am sure Miami or any good size town is full of places like this..look in the phone book when you arrive.
Go to a store like Target..they have great stuff for dogs...also I went into a Super Pets here in town and they ahd really nice things and no pups.
I live in Miami! It's funny that yorkierose mentioned Teacups. I was referred there by another yorkie owner. I went there one day and I took my baby Esme. I was suprised to find out that they SELL dogs too!!! I thought it was just going to be a pet boutique! Anyhow, all of their dogs are reallly tiny and very expensive. A girl there was quoted $3600 for a yorkie! They have several breeds and I don't know that they do their own breeding, or if they get their dogs from elsewhere??? As yorkierose said above, you may not want to shop there.

Another store that I have been to is 'Pets Are People Too.' This store is in Broward county also. They have really cute stuff too (and no dogs for sale). I've bought Esme some REALLY cute clothes there.

I am SURE there are several stores down closer by Miami, but I haven't been there yet. I work in Broward, so I usually go shopping when I get out of work.

Happy shopping!
Mari
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!