Thread: Please help!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 08:25 PM   #8
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Please pray for my little boy!!!

I am crying as I write this. He had many seizures and I took him back to his breeder who met me half way. According to her he has calmed down some and can now hold his head up but he is not acting better. He is with his mommy and the breeder is keeping an eye on him. She gave me a written guarentee that if he doesn't survive she will return my money but my prayers are towards a recovery. It was sooooo very hard to hold him and feel his body shaking so violently. I just whispered to him and told him I loved him and the more it happened the sooner the next one happened. The breeder said if he does not survive she is having him tested to see what caused it. I can't imagine him not surviving now. I just don't understand how I can watch this little boy grow up and now possibly lose him. I wish he was ok again and right here with me. I am soooooo scared and I just don't know what to do besides pray for him. I don't want him to suffer at all but I selfishly don't want to lose him either. I am scared she is going to call and give me bad news soon. I fell in love with this little life and my heart is breaking so bad. Please everyone pray for my little boy!!!!!
~Tru
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!