View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 07:22 AM   #1
puppylove123
Waiting for my Little Girl

Default YT, im not dead, and i have exciting news!!!

Ok YT, its me, and no Im not dead! If you dont remember my last thread about a 3 weeks (or something like that) ago saying that my laptop is acting all wierd, so long story short sony STILL hasnt fixed it which makes me reallllllllllly mad. and no i havent lost my YT addiction, im actually really anxious to get my laptop back!

ANYWAYS, now to the important part, you all probably know about "my cousins yorkie, Sophie, who should go in heat soon" yada yada yada blah blah blah you've heard that a million tiems by now so guess what? [SIZE="3"]SOHPIE IS FINALLY IN HEAT!!!!!!![/SIZE] yup, its true, in fact, next week is the time she is suppose to, um, get it on with her adorable boyfriend Dobe! So i have just 5 months to go till I FINALLY have my yorkie! And that wont be too hard seeing that i've waited 6 months for her to get in heat!

sorry for the longggg message, but just thought i should fill you in! and just for the note, i sleptover a friends house and im using her comp right now, so i'll only be around for a couple of minutes, so if you have any questions for me, ASK NOW! oh and i also got braces BTW they hurt so much! and i just noticed that we dont have new smilies

ok and last but not least anyone want to fill me in on whats been happening? like, on the deb and rhonda thread, or V's spy girls are at it again, or i dont know just something so i feel home here again!

thanks again!

<3,
Nicole

PS notice anything new about my signature??????

Last edited by puppylove123; 06-30-2006 at 07:25 AM.
puppylove123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!