Thread: Foster mom
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 06:59 PM   #13
Tashasmom
YT 500 Club Member

I too have adopted my youngest son Blaine..i read ur post and it was so sweet and touching ..you had me crying. I feel so blessed to have him and my 3 oldest..
My 3 oldest are mine from a previous..well i tied my tubes..and then I met jay many years later..well he doesn't have any children..so we decided to try an IVF instead of a reversal..well we were on our 3rd attempt and just couldn't understand why we hadn't gotten pg by then..we didn't know god had other plans for us..we had no idea at the time that we would be allowed to be the proud parents of my sister's baby. She couldn't be the kind of mom she wanted him to have and she brought him to me when i was on my 3rd try..he was 6 weeks when she brought him to us..a few days later we found out my 3rd attempt didn't take.we weren't pg..but god knew he was giving us our baby another way..
I know this has nothing to do with the original post but thought i'd share this because baileysmom's post touched me so i thought i'd share my story..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!