View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 06:52 PM   #1
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Camera Everybody Meet River...

Here are pictures of my boy Little River of Sautee. I finally got him today!!! It was such an exciting moment!!!!!! He just fell asleep but he seems to like it here with his furbaby siblings. Lexie was so soft and sweet with him. Romeo was kissy. Juliet went with me to pick him up and has not let him out of her sight since, lol. She seems to think he is her baby. It is too cute. He is almost 10 weeks old so that makes him the baby yorkie of the house. (Lexie is 1, Juliet is 1, and Romeo is 10 months old) so he is the little man. I couldn't help myself I had to get pictures to show everyone as soon as I got back. I hope you all enjoy them. It is sooooo much fun being a mommy to 4 Yorkies and a Chihuahua. I love it. I am not getting anymore dogs now. I may someday breed mine but as of right now I am satisfied! I am in 7th heaven!!!!! lol. I hope you all enjoy the pictures here!!! I will post them in several posts. Enjoy and feel free to comment. :-)
~Tru
Attached Thumbnails
Everybody Meet River...-river-2.jpg   Everybody Meet River...-river-3.jpg   Everybody Meet River...-river-1.jpg   Everybody Meet River...-river-4.jpg  

Last edited by TrueReviews; 06-29-2006 at 06:55 PM.
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!