View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 05:59 PM   #9
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy0721
I have a question.. yesterday afternoon I took Gizmo and Madda outside to go play in the backyard,anyhow Gizmo started to eat grass and when we were going to go back inside I noticed that he was foaming a bit on his mouth, kinda towards the bottom of his jaw, anyhow I have never seen him do this before so this was a first for me... The only other time this has happened was about a 2 weeks ago when he went to the groomers with his sista and the groomer mentioned to me that he was foaming at his mouth..so I watched him like a hawk for 2 days and nothing strange was strange, good bowel movements and eating good...do u think maybe it was from it being too hot for him or something? Just trying to get a feel of the situation.... he is acting fine, eats and plays and poops regular..dunno, any ideas??? Just want to be sure ya know..... thanks in advance for any help!

My Gizmo gets foam on his mouth too!! LOL. It might just be excessive drool. Thats when my Gizmo foams is if he's drooling a lot and very excited.
Rae Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!