Thread: Foster mom
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 03:48 PM   #8
wnalegria
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile

I think that you are very right. I have gone thru some things in the past year
that made me wonder about people and their actions and my self.

I was glad that I was able to put my doubts and fears aside and help with this kid. I feel that I was blessed by him being gave to me. I feel hopeful that Reva and I will be able to help him in his time of need.

I worry that I will get too attached to this little fart. I have one male in my own litter that has caught my eye and have two more boys coming to live with me later this summer that I hope to start showing next year. Plus the three that already live here. My cup is going to overflow with males-. I have always loved the males.

The Man above has a master plan. There are times when you think what next or what else- but it all works out. I am working with placing it on his shoulders and not me trying to figure all these things out. I give it to him in prayer and he has and will take care of me.

You were blessed with the children .Their mom was blessed by you a loving family being there with open arms and hearts.

We all need to be there for each other and to help each other- with no hidden agendas or motives. We need to be more accepting of others.
wnalegria is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!