View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 02:34 PM   #47
Israel
Yorkie Yakker

Default get a stun gun

sorry, I am not in favor of hurting animals in the normal course of things, but these breeds are not well able to defend themselves against a medium to large dog...I really don't know whether a couple of thousand volts from a stun gun will kill a lab, or shepherd or whatever, but I have come to the conclusion I will protect my little ones as best I can, and wouldn't be reluctant to use a pistol in certain situations, like a pack of dogs that owners just let run free and often cause depredations on wildlife and other pets. Sorry if folks don't wanna hear it, and I really don't know the liability issues, but if it's a choice between my dog on a leash (which already handicaps him in a fight) and some mean canine, my choice is let someone do CPR on that animal rather than me carry mine torn up to the vet. And I know that is not a good solution, as things often happen too fast, but you never know if it will make a difference (and don't stun him if he's got your baby boy or girl in his mouth) At least carry a stick or bat.
Israel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!