View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 12:10 PM   #9
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

I have one that acts like she's starving all of the time too. Be careful because when they like food, they can get fat super fast! At a yr. old, Gracie weighed 8 lbs and the vet said she needed to lose a lb or so because she was a little chunky. Well we cut out the people food that we shared with her and I thought I was doing good. At her 2 yr checkup she was 10 lbs! I got a little lecture from the vet, started taking her on walks and switched her food around a little and she's back to 8 lbs but she seriously always seems hungry. I've given up on getting her down to 7 lbs. Wow, I just rambled and never did answer your question.

My three are 2 1/2 and 8 lbs, 1 1/2 and 3 lbs and 8 months and 4 lbs.

8 lbs gets 1/4 cup Nutro Ultra dry in am and 1/8c dry mixed with 1 big spoonful of Nutro Ultra or Merrick wet at night.

The other two get pretty much the same but a little less. The puppy gets Nutro Natural Puppy dry and the same wet as the others. Same scoop of dry but I don't fill it as much and smaller spoonfuls of the wet. The 3 lb guy never comes close to finishing so I'm probably giving him too much.

Good thread, I always wonder what other people are doing.
Nikki+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!