View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 09:28 AM   #1
mylittletigger
YT 1000 Club Member

Teeth Tigger's getting a Brother!!! I need help with a name!!!

I'm so excited!!! My boyfriend and I are getting another Yorkie. Tigger is now a year old (if anything should happen between my boyfriend and I, he gets Tigger. he paid for him) and we figure we NEED another yorkie. Not that Tiggers bad or anything. It's just that we're both so much in love with him that we want to add to the family.

Well since Tigger's name starts with a T. We got the idea of naming the next dog a T name so it can be T'N'T thing. It doesn't have to be a T name but we'd prefer it. We're getting our little bundle of Joyness when he is nine weeks old in August. acutally Exactly one year from when we got our Tig meister.

I'm kinda concerned though because... The breeder is a friend of our friends and said he was going to start selling them when they were like 6-8 weeks old. We asked him to keep ours until Nine weeks (primarily because That's the age we got Tigger and in all actuallity the breeder should be keeping them until 10) anyway.... The breeder said that there are three in the litter and two are smaller and one is slightly larger and that if our friend would give him my boyfriends email he'd email pictures for me to choose from. well The breeder agree'd to the nine weeks, but it's been three days and no email of the pics? should I be concerned?

Back to the names

for the T names I like:

1-Teddy
2-Taz
3-Theo

and for other names I like

1-peddington
2-Romeo

Please any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!