View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 PM   #1
cj125
Mia, Max and Moe's Mom
Donating Member

Smile Newbie "Thanks!"

Hi Everyone!
Although I've been reading your posts for a few weeks, this is the first time that I've posted. I just want to say "Thank You" to everyone that comes here - you all have a lot to share!!! It has helped my hubby and I get to know our newest addition - Mia. Some days I get on and just laugh and laugh. Then in the last few days, I've just cried... But at least when I was crying, I knew that there were other people out there feeling the same way I was.
I had to put my 15 yr old baby to sleep April 22. It was the hardest thing I've had to do - literally. He was a Black Lab named Lucky -- but I'm the one that was lucky. He brought so much to my life. I still get very worked up when a see his picture or even one of a lab that I don't know. We got Mia like May 4th. I never thought that I'd be able to do that after having Lucky sooooo long. But I have to admit, she has been exactly what we needed! She has shown us such unconditional love! She's everything good - and she brings such joy and love to all of us. We're so glad we have her.

Sorry this is so long. I'll try to post more often - but use less space.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!