Thread: My Zeus is gone
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 05:15 PM   #10
mommiesboy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Honey you didn't poison Zeus ! You were doing what you had been told to do by a veterinarian with many years of schooling behind them.If there was a mistake in the medicine and dosage it is their responsibility not yours!! Your baby was suffering from a deadly cancer that could only worsen over time.That does not make it any easier to come to grips with but in time you will come to know that all you ever did was try to care for him and love him.You did what the experts told you to do.
As for puppies,I think having 2 of them could be the therapy you need.The double love you would receive is worth more than gold.I have an 11 month old and a 9 week old and now I wonder how I got along without two.
Zeus will be waiting for you when the time comes and the reunion will be blessed ,he wouldn't want you to shrivel up and deny yourself the love and comfort that a couple of young pups can give.He knows he is your forever dog.
I am so terribly sorry for your loss,it is something you will forever hold in your heart but you will also know that life does go on.There will be tears of joy and tears of sorrow but your babies will be there to kiss them away.
I am praying for you and Zeus,he rests at the feet of our Lord.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!